Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic GCSE – Good & Evil. This RE unit contains 17 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What are the causes of crime
2. What are the different aims of punishment
3. How should we treat our criminals
4. Is it a waste of time trying to reform our criminals
5. Is the death penalty right
6. What do Christians believe about punishment
7. What do Muslims believe about punishment
8. ‘The Death Penalty should be relegalised in the UK’
9. What does a Prison Chaplain do
10. Should we always forgive
11. What do Christians believe about forgiveness
12. What do Muslims believe about forgiveness
13. What is good
14. What is the problem of evil
15. How do Christians’s respond to the problem of evil
16. How do M’s respond to the problem of evil
17. ‘The existence of evil disproves the existence of God’
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To understand where a person’s morality comes from and what can influence it.
- What do Christians believe about forgiveness?
- To understand the problem of evil?
- Can you remember any Bible quotes about evil and suffering?
- Explore Muslim responses to the problem of evil
- Discuss this statement showing you have considered more than one point of view. You must refer to religion and belief in your answer.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Renounce, Life, Spirituality
Eightfold Path, Enlightenment
Meditation, Focus, Calm
Wesak, Celebrate, Festival
Dhamma, Monks, Nuns
Goal, Meditation, Ultimate
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)