Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic GCSE – Islam – Beliefs and Teachings. This RE unit contains 10 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What is Islam
2. What are the 6 Articles of Faith
3. What are the 5 Roots of Faith
4. Mini Task Similarities differences between Sunni and Shi’s
5. What do Muslims believe Allah is like
6. What is Prophethood
7. Why is the Prophet Muhammad important
8. What do Muslims believe about angels
9. What do Muslims believe happens when we die
10. What do Muslims believe about the scriptures
The RE learning outcomes are:
- What do you already know about Islam?
- Discuss similarities between Sunni and Shi’a Muslims?
- What are the 5 roots of Shi’a Islam?
- Explain the similarities and differences between Sunni and Shi’a Muslims
- Plan an answer to this question “We should always forgive the sins of others “
- To understand the basics of Islam and to understand Muslim beliefs about Allah and the Prophet Muhammad.
- Explain why the Prophet Muhammad is important to Muslims.
- Explore Muslim thoughts about angels
- Explore Muslim beliefs surrounding life after death
- What do you already know about the Qur’an?
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Allah, Five Pillars of Islam
Foundation, Sunni, Shi’a
Six Articles of Faith, Shi’a
Assessment, Exam Practice
Role Model, Muhammad
Scripture, Sacred Texts
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)