Girls Puberty & Periods. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) Lesson Pack. Girls Puberty and Menstrual Cycle Lesson, Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the physical and emotional changes that happen to girls during puberty
To understand the basics of the menstrual cycle and the range of feminine protection products available
Key Terms Covered
Oestrogen, Progesterone, Tampon, Sanitary Towel, Panty Liner, Menstruation, Period, Fertilisation, Ova
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I know the physical changes that happen to girls bodies, inside and out
I understand the range of feminine protection products available and how they work
I understand the main things that happen to a girl during her menstrual cycle
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/131