Green Jobs and the Green Economy . PSHE and Careers Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 17+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
PSHE and Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand what green careers are.
To consider how this effects the national and global economy.
To consider how we can prepare for the changes green careers will present.
Some PSHE and Careers linked Key Terms Covered
Green economy, green careers, career resilience
PSHE and Careers Assessment Objectives
I know what green careers are.
I can explain the effects of green careers on the national and global economy.
I understand how to prepare for green careers.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solver & Creativity
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918695024
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity