Health and Wellbeing Project- Inquiry Question: How can schools improve the Health & Wellbeing (H&W) of their students?
Part of the Brand New PSHE 2020 Cre8tive Curriculum – Health and Wellbeing Core Theme.
This is a 6-7 Week Project Bundle. Resources, handouts, lesson material, assessment criteria, support material, feedback and progress sheets, PBL support, certificates and much more… This will give you the tools to deliver a successful, educational, fun, and most importantly organised and structured project!
This project bundle is designed primarily to be used as a 6 Week Homework Project which has regular check-in points with the teacher and then presented and assessed at school against a PSHE 2020 Assessment Project skills criteria. It can, however, be adapted by the teacher easily to be used as a drop-down (off-timetable) PSHE Day or to be taught over 6 PSHE / Citizenship lessons to a class.
Contents of HEalth a Project Bundle
- The Big Health and Wellbeing Project walkthrough PowerPoint for Teachers and Students (Including Extra Teacher notes & assessment Criteria)
- Specific student help resources & student templates for the Health and Wellbproject
- Project success student feedback sheets (Matched against a detailed tiered five-level project success criteria (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
- Peer assessment voting tokens (3 types)
- Teacher project tracker sheets
- Student project planning Brief + project development flowchart
- Project-based learning reflection Slides
- Campaign Methods information sheets
- Example Citizenship Campaign Portfolio ‘9 page
- Editable Pitching sentence starters
- Team Roles and Responsibilities cards
- CPD – Teacher Top Tips for project-based Learning
- Project certificate templates (Themed to the project and in two different sizes)
- Graduation assessment rewards (Themed to the project and in five styles to match students levels (Diamond/ Ruby/ Emerald/Sapphire/Amber)
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. our PSHE 2020 Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom-tested & student approved.
Product Code: RSE/C8/PJ/07