Healthy Relationships. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) RSE Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
Compare and contrast the characteristics of healthy and unhealthy relationships.
Describe the potential impacts of power differences such as age, status or position within relationships
Some Key Terms Covered
Consent, boundaries, values, Sex, Relationships, trust, dignity, compromise, Friendships, Respect
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
Identify what a healthy relationship looks and feels like
Able to identify characteristics of an unhealthy relationship
Recognise how healthy the relationships are that you have with other people
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/100