Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Hinduism. This RE unit contains 8 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
What is Hinduism
How can one religion have such a wide range of ideas about God
Where did Hindu texts come from and what is in them
What is karma samsara and moksha
How do Hindus worship
How should Hindus behave
Why do Hindus celebrate Holi and Diwali
What is Yoga
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To understand the origins of the ancient religion of Hinduism and how diverse Hindus are today.
- To understand the diverse Hindu beliefs about the nature of God
- Investigate the origins and content of Hindu texts
- Understand three key Hindu concepts: Karma, Samsara and Moksha
- Explain how a Hindu may worship.
- To understand how Hindus express their devotion in worship.
- Explain why festivals are an important feature of the Hindu way of life.
- To understand the diverse Hindu beliefs about the nature of God.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Diverse, Difference, Variety
Gods, Brahman, Vishnu, Deities
Eternal, Karma, Samsara, Moksha
Yoga, Concentration, Focus
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)