HIV + AIDS Explained. Sexual Health and Contraception methods also explored. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the history of HIV and AIDS
Understand the recent advances in HIV treatment and prevention
To explore how the cycle of prejudice and discrimination towards HIV and AIDS sufferers can be broken
Some Key Terms Covered
HIV, AIDS, PrEP, PEP, Anti Viral, Infection, Immune system, CD4
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
Know the history of HIV and AIDS
Understand the prejudice and discrimination of HIV and AIDS sufferers face
Understand the recent medical advances in HIV treatment and Prevention
Positive Sexual Health underpins this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/116