HIV + AIDS Explained. Sexual Health and Contraception methods also explored. PSHE Relationships Education. PSHE (RSE) Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To define the terms HIV and AIDS and understand the difference
To explore the different ways HIV can be transmitted and how to reduce the risk of transmission
To evaluate the importance of support International World Aids Day
Some Key Terms Covered
HIV, AIDS, Anti Viral, Infection, Immune system, CD4
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can define HIV and AIDS and explain the difference
I understand the main ways HIV is transmitted from person to person
I can explain the vital importance of World Aids Day (1st December) in combating prejudice and discrimination
Sexual Health and Consent underpin this lesson.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts