Large bundle of History Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Holocaust. This History unit contains 9 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this history bundle are:
Lesson 1 – What was life like for Jews in Nazi Germany.ppt
Lesson 2 – How were Jews portrayed in Nazi Germany.ppt
Lesson 3 – How was the law changed to discriminate against Jews.ppt
Lesson 4 – What was the role of the concentration camp.pptx
Lesson 5 – How were people dehumanised in the concentration camps.pptx
Lesson 6 – Did all prisoners accept their fate.ppt
Lesson 7 – Should Reinhold Hanning be found guilty.ppt
Lesson 8 – How is the Holocaust remembered.ppt
Lesson 9 – Did the Holocaust end genocide.ppt
The history learning outcomes are:
- Explain how Jews are portrayed throughout the Nazi rule in Germany.
- Explain how anti-Semitism grew in Germany throughout the 1930s.
- Explain how the Nazis dehumanised the Jews.
- Explain how concentration camps were set up to deprive Jews of basic human rights.
- Was resistance within the concentration camps futile?
- Should Reinhold Hanning be found guilty?
- How do you think the Holocaust should be remembered?
- Explore how global reaction to the Holocaust affected the practice of genocide
The history key terms covered include but are not limited to:
Influence, Religion, Control, Dominance, Power, Consolidate, Castles, Attack, Hierarchy, Feudalism, Quarrel, Doomsday, System