This is an 11 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “How did Saladin treat people?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- Evaluate two pieces of evidence about Saladin, to decide which is more useful to historians.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Sources, Planning, Structure
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- 1 Worksheet and Markscheme
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)