GCSE Citizenship 9-1 – 15 Page Revision Guide: Human Rights.
Product code: CIT/C8/RG/13
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
15 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of GCSE Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your GCSE Citizenship students to fulfill their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for AQA / OCR or EDEXCEL Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in their own detailed page of revision notes set out in a student-friendly context:
* The Economy – What is it and why is it important
* Human Rights Explained
* The United Nations
* The Council of Europe (ECtHR + ECHR)
* Human rights Abuses
* Press Freedom across the World
* Agencies of the UN – UNICEF and UNCRC
* Human Rights and international Courts ICC and ICJ
* Exploring the 30 Human Rights
4 Pages of Human Rights Revision Activities
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Huge 12-page Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam for this Topic.
* o 1 page of revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.