Identity Theft Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand what identity theft is.To be able to explain the actions we can take to prevent identity theft.To consider what other scams people can fall vulnerable to.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Identity theft, prevention, cold caller
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand what identity theft is. I can explain how I can prevent be identity being stolen. I can talk about other scams that people may experience.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity