What is a recession and how will it impact the economy? Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 15+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
To understand what a recession is.
To consider the economic impact a recession can have.
To discuss how recession can be prevented.
Some Key Terms Covered
Recession, interest, supply, demand
I know what recession means.
I can consider how this impacts the economy.
I can discuss how we can prevent economic recession.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Listening
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1918691389
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity