Importance of Pupil Voice explained for KS3 Students Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 19+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand what pupil voice is
Understand how I can express my views as a pupil
Understand the impact of pupil voice
Some Key Terms Covered
Anonymous, Feedback, Perspectives
I understand what pupil voice is. I understand how I can express my views as a pupil. I understand the impact of pupil voice.
Skills Builder Framework
Creativity & Leadership
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1783159507
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity