GCSE Citizenship 9-1 – 16 Page Revision Guide: The UK’S key role in international organisations.
Product code: CIT/C8/RG/16
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
16 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of GCSE Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your GCSE Citizenship students to fulfill their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for AQA / OCR or EDEXCEL Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in their own detailed page of revision notes set out in a student-friendly context:
* NATO- North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
* EU – European Union
* UN – United Nations
* ICC & ICJ – International Criminal Court and International Court of Justice
* WTO and CoE – World Trade Organisation and Council of Europe
* NGO – Non Governmental Organisations
* Brexit – Britain leaving the EU
* Different types of AID
* Revision top tips for GCSE Citizenship
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Huge 13-page Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam for this Topic.
* o 1 page of revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!