Introduction to Contraception. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) RSE Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To describe the concept of abstinence
To understand the three main other ways of reducing the risk of pregnancy
To be able to identify a wide range of contraceptive methods
Some Key Terms Covered
Abstinence, Barrier, Suppress, Oestrogen, Progesterone, Copper, IUS, IUD, Contraception
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand what contraception is and the importance of using it
I can identify a wide range of contraceptive methods available in the UK
I understand a range of issues to consider with regard to contraception choice
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/102