This is a 30 slide set of lessons, animated power point presentations on “Introduction to Drama“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand the rules and expectations in drama and explore a variety of performance styles
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Role play , Performance, freeze frame, improvisation, mime
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)