This is a 21 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Introduction to prejudice and Discrimination“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand the basic meanings of prejudice and discrimination
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Prejudice, Discrimination
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)