Introduction to Relationships and Sex Education. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) RSE Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the core aims of RSE in secondary schools.
To understand how physical touch may be different in a sexual relationship to any other relationship
To explore what a healthy and unhealthy relationship might look like
Some Key Terms Covered
Consent, Conflict, Unhealthy, Abusive, Relationship, Compulsory, Resilience, Boundaries
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I know what good Relationships and Sex Education is
I am able to give good relationship advice to others
I can identify a range of rights that should be respected in a relationship
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/98