Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Is Anybody There?. This RE unit contains 11 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
Where did religion come from
What are the different beliefs about the origins of religion
Was God the first cause of everything
Can you believe in God and Evolution
Is God involved in the world
Why did Freud think God was all in the mind
Why did Marx compare religion to a drug
Are Atheists right about faith
What do people in the UK, Bath or Bristol believe
Does the idea of God make sense
‘God must exist’ Assessment
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To know and understand the different beliefs about the origins of religion.
- To explain the different beliefs about the origins of religion.
- To evaluate whether our universe provides evidence that God exists.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Origin Religion Atheist and theist
Universe Complex Creationism
Myth, Genesis, Bible
Involved, Convincing, Belief
Oppression, Power, Society
Faith, Athiesm, God
Census, Pluralist, Secular
Paradox, Theism, Contradiction
Assessment, Quiz, Multiple Choice
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)