This is a 7 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Is sex outside of marriage right?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To explain the changes in societies attitudes towards contraception and sex and understand why views have changed. To understand Christian and Muslim teachings about the nature and purpose of sex and the use of contraception interpreted from texts.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Contraception, Commitment, Sanctity of Life
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)