This is a 15 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Is who I am always the same?“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To consider who I am in relation to those around me. To reflect on if I am always the same and how those people around me influence who I am.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Changing, Different, Unique
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- A worksheet
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)