Large bundle of RE Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Judaism. This RE unit contains 7 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this RE bundle are:
1. What is Judaism
2. How diverse are the Jewish people
3. Who is YHWH
4. Where did the Torah text come from and what is in it
5. What laws do Jews live by and what do they believe about these laws
6. How and why do Jews pray
7. Why do Jewish people follow Pesach
The RE learning outcomes are:
- To understand the origins and main beliefs of Judaism
- Explain key similarities and differences between the different groups within Judaism.
- Explain the nature of God in Judaism.
- What are the sacred texts for Jews, why they are so important and how they should be treated.
- Explore the laws and rules that Jews live by
- Why is it important for Jews to have different types of prayer?
- To explain the significance of Pesach for Jews today.
Some associated keywords for this bundle are:
Abrahamic Religions, Covenant
Orthodox Jews, Reform Jews, Liberal, Conservative
YHWH, God, Adoni
Sacred Texts, Torah
Food Laws, Ten Commandments
Prayer, Contact, Synagogue
Passover, Pesach, Torah
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides).
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Activities, Videos and/or Worksheets (Some lessons)