Preventing Knife Crime. PSHE (Online and offline safety) Lesson Pack includes Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To understand the causes behind the rise in knife crime in the UK
To explore how to prevent young people from picking up and carrying a knife
To evaluate the real risks to those that carry knives and their families and friends
Some Key Terms Covered
Homicide, Wielded, Attempted Murder, Courts, Home Office, UK Drill Music
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the impact of carrying a knife on me and others
I can explain how to tackle the causes behind people carrying knifes
I understand how to seek further advice and support in relation to knife crime
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts