Law, Crimes, and Society (6 Lessons and Assessments) Citizenship and PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Unit of Work Pack.
Pathway: 8 Theme: Rights, Responsibilities & British Values Unit: Law, Crime and Society
6 Lesson Packs (See below for Contents)
1 End of Unit Assessment (3 styles)
Lots of activities
6 Mindfulness Extension activities
1 Law, Crime and Society Quiz
1 x 12 Page Student Work Booklet that follows the lessons (optional if not using exercise books – or use as SEN support)
Desert Island Living (Team Project)
Building a community (can link with aspects of RE and Different religions also)
Making decisions (Democracy)
How are laws made (Links to the UK process)
Criminals law and Society
Prison Reform and Punishment
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
• 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
• Student Worksheet(s)
• Mindfulness Extension Activities
• Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
• Teacher Notes (On some slides)
• Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers.
Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: C8/CCB/07