GCSE Citizenship 9-1 – 11 Page Revision Guide: The Law in England and Wales.
Product code: CIT/C8/RG/06
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
11 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of GCSE Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for AQA / OCR or EDEXCEL Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in their own detailed page of revision notes set out in a student-friendly context:
* Law & Justice
* Different types of law (Over 12+ Explored)
* Civil law in detail
* Criminal law and Legal Jurisdiction
* Justice & Rights
* Civil law and Civil Courts
* UK Sources of Law (European and National_
* Police Powers & Role of Police in Society
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Huge 8-page Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam for this Topic.
* o 1 page of revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.