LGBT + Equality in the UK Society PSHE 2020 (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 7 Theme: Celebrating Diversity and Equality Unit: Celebrating Differences
To learn about the recent history of the LGBT movement in the UK
To explain why it is important that Britain celebrates equality and diversity
To explore and challenge LGBT+ prejudices and stereotypes that are out there
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources!