LGBTQ+ Rights Across the World PSHE (R&R) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
- To identify some areas of the world where homosexuality is still illegal
- To evaluate the varying views and laws on homosexuality across the world
- To understand the responsibility of the international community to help combat homophobia
Some Key Terms Covered
Decriminalisation, Homosexuality, Sexual Orientation, Homophobia
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can name some areas of the world where homosexuality is still illegal
I understand a variety of laws relating to homosexuality
I can understand Britain’s responsibility in helping to tackle homophobia around the world
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts