LGBTQ+ What is it? PSHE 2020 (R&R) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To define the acronym LGBTQ+
To explore a variety of LGBT+ Role Models in British society
To understand the many different key terms and concepts that are used within this topic
Some Key Terms Covered
Homophobia, Gender, Sexuality, Prejudice, discrimination
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can explain the importance of celebrating LGBT+ History Month
I understand the meaning of LGBTQA+
I can name a variety of LGBT+ role models
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources!