A fun and interactive lesson where students explore the different elements that make up health and wellbeing, ways to improve them, and link this to the World of Work.
The lesson package includes:
- Main lesson PowerPoint & Lesson Plan
- ‘Jars of Happiness’ worksheet
- ‘The Stress Test’ worksheet
- ‘You’re the Boss’ worksheet
By the end of the lesson, students will:
- Consider different factors that make up health & wellbeing
- Give specific advice on how to improve elements of health and wellbeing
- Consider the decision to be made in a workplace and how these affect the wellbeing of staff
The activity is designed to last 45-60 minutes and the content is written primarily for students in Key Stage 3.
The resources are all downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format so you can tailor the content to the specific needs of your pupils.
More about Panjango and Cre8tive Resources …
working in partnership we want to offer young people a unique and engaging way of exploring the world of work and understanding how their knowledge can be applied in life after school.
If you like these resources, you can subscribe to our Careers Resource Bank to access hundreds of different lessons, interactive resources and digital games – including a complete career learning Scheme of Work.
We also now offer printed Careers based card games and board games, A2 Classroom Posters and more – Explore our full range by clicking here