Maintaining a healthy diet on a budget explained for KS5 Students. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader and PSHE Expert. Editable 18+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand what a healthy diet consists of
Understand the information on food labels
Understand ways to eat healthily for less
Some Key Terms Covered
Saturated Fats, Trans Fats, kilojoules, Daily Intake
I understand the information on food labels.
I understand what a healthy diet consists of.
I understand ways to eat healthily for less
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & creativity
See the Bigger Picture
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1925275440
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity