Making Decisions & Managing Risk Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand what risk is. Think about how we weigh up risk when we make a decision. To understand what other considerations there are to think about when making a decision.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Risk, Consequence, Informed Decision
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I understand what risk is. I know how to make an informed decision. I can explain the decision-making process to someone else.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity