Managing Pocket Money Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand how you can save and spend your pocket money. To consider why it is good to have savings. To understand what a budget is, and how sticking to a budget can help in the future.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Budget, savings account, financial goal
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know how to manage the split of spending money and saving money. I understand what a budget is and how budgeting will help me in the future. I can explain why it is good to have savings.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity