Managing Your Career Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
recognising the different ways in which people talk about career and reflecting on its meaning to them • building their confidence and optimism about their future actively planning, prioritising and setting targets for their future
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Barrier, Career, Judgement
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I know what career means to me. I understand the different terminology relating to a career. I know how to think about and plan my future.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity