GCSE Citizenship 9-1 – 11 Page Revision Guide: The Media and Free Press.
Product code: CIT/C8/RG/12
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
11 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of GCSE Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your GCSE Citizenship students to fulfill their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for AQA / OCR or EDEXCEL Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in their own detailed page of revision notes set out in a student-friendly context:
* Media and Free Press
* What is the media? What forms does it take?
* Role of the media in a democracy
* Press Freedom and Regulation
* Leveson Inquiry and Phone Hacking
* Digital Democracy
Revision Activities x 2 Pages
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Huge 8-page Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam for this Topic.
* o 1 page of revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.