Digital resilience + Critical Media Literacy explained for KS5 Students. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader and PSHE Expert. Editable 18+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand what influence social media can have
Consider how to be critical of what you see online
What is extremism and radicalisation
Some Key Terms Covered
Extremism, radicalisation, self esteem
To understand what influence social media can have.
To consider how to be critical of what you see online.
To understand what is extremism and radicalisation.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Teamwork
Grow Throughout Life
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1925286340
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity