Media literacy + Digital resilience explained for KS5 Students. Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader and PSHE Expert. Editable 18+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Understand online safety
To know when & how to challenge online behaviour
Know how to use technology safely and report issues
Some Key Terms Covered
Preventative measure, digital resilience, media literacy
To understand online safety.
To understand how to safely challenge online behaviour.
To understand how to use technology safely & report issues.
Skills Builder Framework
Problem Solving & Leadership
Grow throughout life
Be Ofsted and DfE compliant with our resources!
Product Code: 1925286289
How can we enhance Climate Resilience and biodiversity .Careers + PSHE Lesson designed by a L6 Qualified Careers Guidance Leader. Editable 18+ slide PowerPoint Lesson. Lesson includes: Lesson
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity