Large bundle of History Powerpoint Lessons all about the topic Medieval England & Middle Ages. This History unit contains 5 one hour lessons with associated activities.
The lesson packs included in this history bundle are:
Lesson 1 – How did people live in Medieval England.ppt
Lesson 2 – Why did so many people die in the Black Death.ppt
Lesson 3 – How did the Black Death change England.ppt
Lesson 4 – How did the Black Death give poor people more power.ppt
Lesson 5 – What did Medieval people do for fun.ppt
The history learning outcomes are:
- What were the problems of living in the Middle Ages?
- Explain why the Black Death spread so quickly.
- Explain why the Black Death had such an impact on Britain.
- Was the Black Death a good thing for the surviving poor?
- Explain how Medieval leisure is different to leisure today.
The history key terms covered include but are not limited to:
Squalor, Medieval Living
Epidemic, Disease, Black Death
Alternative, Medicine, Impact