Methods of Investing Money Careers and Financial education Lesson. Editable 20 slide PowerPoint Lesson, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Homework Activity and links to our videos and much more.
Careers Learning Outcomes:
To understand why people choose to invest their money. To explore the spend/save/invest methodology. To explore the different ways people invest their money.
Some Careers and finance linked Key Terms Covered
Surplus income, Positive return, Shares, Funds
Careers and Finance Assessment Objectives
I can explain what investing is. I understand the pros and cons to investing money. I can talk about methods used to sensibly invest.
Each Careers Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support careers Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s) are included with some lessons
- Homework Activity
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Focus on literacy
- 1 Hours worth of activities – including timings for every activity