(Diversity and Equality) Lesson Pack includes: Editable PowerPoint, lesson assessment, student resources and signposting to extra support services. One of our 40 different bonus mindfulness activities also included and much more.
To describe how diverse modern Britain is
To explore the recent history of migration to Britain
To evaluate the concept of Britishness and whether multiculturalism works
Some Key Terms Covered
Immigration , Emigration, Migration, Diversity, ethnicity, social, economic, political
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I can give examples of multicultural Britain
I can explain why different groups have migrated to the UK over the past 60 years
I can explain the positive impact migration has had on Britain
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources!