Critical thinking and Fake news. PREVENT and PSHE (Life Skills & Wellbeing) Lesson Pack.
Pathway: 10 Theme: Rights, Responsibilities and British Values Unit: Exploring British Values
- To know the meaning of mutual respect and tolerance
- To can explain why mutual respect and tolerance is important between different groups of people
- To understand how multiculturalism and diversity play a big part in teaching us respect
Mutual Respect, Tolerance, Diversity, Multiculturalism, Stereotyping, Heritage
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/23
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts