A fun and interactive lesson where students become familiar with World of Work (WOW) language and explore different professions.
The lesson package includes:
- Main lesson powerpoint & Lesson Plan
- ‘Job & Occupation cards’ *used for a game within the lesson
- ‘Careers Glossary’ worksheet
- ‘WOW matching’ worksheet
By the end of the lesson, students will:
- Explore and assess understanding of the careers glossary
- Identify mistakes in job offers using their new understanding of the WOW words
- Apply subtle difference in this language by playing the Job vs Occupation game.
The activity is designed to last 45-60 minutes and the content is written primarily for students in Key Stage 3.
The resources are all downloadable and editable in Powerpoint format so you can tailor the content to the specific needs of your pupils.
More about Panjango and Cre8tive Resources …
working in partnership we want to offer young people a unique and engaging way of exploring the world of work and understanding how their knowledge can be applied in life after school.
If you like these resources, you can subscribe to our Careers Resource Bank to access hundreds of different lessons, interactive resources and digital games – including a complete career learning Scheme of Work.
We also now offer printed Careers based card games and board games, A2 Classroom Posters and more – Explore our full range by clicking here