OCR GCSE Citizenship 9-1 Revision Guide :
Section 1 Rights the Law and the Legal System in England and Wales .
Product code: CIT/C8/RG/01
GCSE Citizenship (9-1)
33 Page Revision guide designed and created by a specialist team of Citizenship Teachers. This guide will help enable your OCR GCSE Citizenship students to fulfil their full potential in the summer exams with an up to date revision guide created in April 2019. Suitable for Citizenship GCSE (9-1-2016 onwards course.)
These resources are matched against the new curriculum specifications set by the exam board.
Each of the following topics are covered in a detailed page of:
* Rights and responsibilities * Criminal Responsibility * Magna Carta * Consumer Rights * Employment Rights * Human Rights * Human Rights Abuses * Legal Rights & Age-Related Rights * Trade Unions * Pressure Groups * UNICEF and UNCRC * Law & Justice * Different types of law (Over 12+ Explored) * Civil law in detail * Criminal law and Legal Jurisdiction * Justice & Rights * UK Sources of Law (European and National_ * Police Powers & Role of Police in Society * Inside the Courtroom * Youth courts Vs Adult Courts
* Magistrates – Lay people in the Justice System * Juries – Lay people in the Justice System * Criminal Courts in England and Wales * The Judiciary (Makeup and reflection on society) * Young Offenders * Sentencing Powers and Precedence of The Courts * Prison as an effective form of Punishment?! * Role of Police and Crime Commissioners
N.B No need to buy a set of textbooks! We provide all the information students need – Save money this way!
This Revision guide Contains:
* o 1 page of advice about how to tackle the GCSE Citizenship Exams (Support for essay Questions)
* o Student Self Assessment Revision Checklists at the end of each topic for all elements of Section 1 OCR GCSE Citizenship
* o Huge Revision Guide Content – Everything students need to know for the exam.
* o 1 page of Revision ideas to support GCSE Citizenship
Minimal preparation required – Just print and go!
Fully matched to cover all specification content for GCSE Citizenship.