Ofsted Preparation Package – Personal Development
Ofsted and the Personal Development Judgement – A Practical Guide to Achieving Outstanding written by an experienced SLT member with responsibility for PD / PSHE in conjunction with Cre8tive Resources who have helped over 100+ Schools achieve Good/ Outstanding through curriculum provision and mapping.
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below or add this item to your basket.
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146.
Ofsted Preparation Package – Personal Development
This guide is intended to be used;
- As an explanation of what is expected in order to gain ‘Outstanding’ in this area.
- As a means of recording work in school as evidence to show an inspector.
- To evaluate where your school has made progress and show areas you are working on.
- As a presentation to a staff body.
- An aide-memoire before a visit.
What topics are covered? Included?
- How do I use this Guide?
- What happens During a Visit?
- What is Personal Development?
- PSHE + RSE Programme Construction
- PSHE + RSE Programme Content
- Other elements of PSHE
- Character Development
- British Values
- Equality Act 2010 + Protected Characteristics
- Extra Curricular – Wider Opportunities
- Inclusion & Equality
- CEIAG – Gatsby Benchmarks
- Confidently Answering Inspectors Questions
- What would a poor Judgement Look Like?
- What would a good or outstanding judgement look like?
- Cre8tive PSHE Curriculum Support
- Using the Appendices.
15 Document come with this package including:
- Ofsted and Personal Development Guide (presentation slides)
- Appendix A – Curriculum Coverage Example – Cre8tive Curriculum
- Appendix A – PD Coverage Example – Cre8tive Curriculum
- Appendix A – Blank ‘Complete your own’ content coverage map
- Appendix B. – SMSC Tracker
- Appendix C – PD Evidence Collection Sheet
- Appendix D – Judgement Based Questions
- Appendix E – How to embed British Values across the curriculum
- Appendix F – How to embed SMSC across the school
- Ofsted Tough Question to answer guide – ‘How does the school check what pupils understand?’
- Blank Mapping Template for PD ‘Capturing PD’
- Sample Assessment from Cre8tive Curriculum
- Sample Appendix C Completed from an Outstanding School
- Sample Curriculum Journey
- Sample Mapping Document from Cre8tive Curriculum
- PSHE / PD Deep Dive Question list – are you prepared to evidence / answer all these?
How do I know this package is right for my school?
We provide most resources in fully editable format, enabling you to adapt our suggested documents and guidance to the needs of your staff and Governors. We understand that no “off the shelf” Ofsted preparation package is perfect! Everything has been compiled from lived experience of going through the new Ofsted inspection framework and is designed to ensure you are fully prepared.
We provide practical examples from the Cre8tive PSHE Curriculum which we truly believe to be the most modern, engaging, and adaptable PSHE curriculums available to buy. But of course, don’t just take our word for it… please read the reviews left by other schools:
We are also more than happy to send you sample materials, planning documents, or even put you in contact with a school that uses our PSHE Curriculum / Products (over 400 across the UK).
Which payment methods do you accept?
- School purchase orders (simply email your purchase order to: email@example.com so we can generate the necessary forms for your Finance team)
- Cheques made payable to Cre8tive Resources CIC
- Debit, Credit or Paypal Payments via this website page!
Please download the information you need to complete a school purchase order below
For any queries or bespoke requirements, feel free to drop us an email or call us on +447591810146
How do I receive my resources?
- DIGITAL TRANSFER available for instant download
What differentiates the Cre8tive Personal development package from other packages?
- We have a unique spiral thematic approach to Personal Development that runs from Year 7 – 13
- One-time payment: no annual subscription fees / no hidden charges / no incremental costs for number of users
- We have a unique, clear assessment framework with a six-point targeted approach to measure progress
- We are a not-for-profit Community Interest Company. We re-invest our profits in supporting SEMH, PRU’s, NQT’s and continually expanding our product range
- The CEO of Cre8tive Resources is a leading PSHE and Citizenship Teacherpreneur with over 10 years’ of experience in the classroom, and a proven track record outside the classroom
This product will only be allowed to be used by yourself and teachers within your school and under no circumstances should be shared/ copied to others and should not be uploaded to any public shared drives or Facebook Groups.
Cre8tive Resources can only continue to exist and support teachers through people purchasing items.