This is a 9 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Organ Donation“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To use reasoning to explore the arguments for and against organ donation so that we can evaluate them and reflect on the religious view.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Transplants, Organ Donation
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)