Periods and Menstrual Cycle. Puberty and growing up. PSHE 2020 (PSHE) Puberty Lesson Pack. RSE Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to extra support services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
To understand the menstrual cycle and its role in human reproduction
To understand how and why feminine protection is so absorbent and effective.
To evaluate the role of hormones in the regulation of the body’s functions
Some Key Terms Covered
Oestrogen, luteal, follicular, ovulation, menstruation, tampon, TSS
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand how and why feminine protection is so absorbent and effective.
I understand the menstrual cycle and its role in human reproduction
I understand the role of hormones in the regulation of the body’s functions.
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative lessons.
Be Ofsted and DfE PSHE 2020 ready with our resources! Product Code: RSE/C8/LS/217