Personal Branding. Careers Lesson Pack
- To understand what personal branding is.
- To understand why and how to build a personal brand.
- To understand the core key values that drive me and define me.
Some Key Terms Covered
Branding, CV, Personal Statement, Presence, Impressions, Attitude
PSHE and Citizenship Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand what personal branding is
I am able to list my key core values that define me
I understand how to build my personal brand and the importance of this
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
- Mapped against Gatsby Benchmark in Careers standards
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts
Personal Branding – Careers Lesson