Personal Hygiene & Puberty – Staying clean and healthy. PSHE (PSHE) Lesson Pack. Personal Hygiene Editable PowerPoint, Lesson Assessment, Student Resources, Signposting to Extra Support Services. Bonus Mindfulness Activity and much more.
I understand the ways in which diet, exercise, hygiene and sleep contribute to being healthy
To understand how important personal hygiene is and how to achieve it
Some Key Terms Covered
Deodorant, antiperspirant, Hygiene, bacteria
PSHE Confidence (Assessment) Objectives
I understand the causes of body odour and how to prevent it
I can explain how personal hygiene links to a healthy body
I understand how to achieve high standards of personal hygiene
Each Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Confidence Checkers, Assessment of Learning, Variety of Tasks, Video Embedded URL Clips, Engaging Premium Quality Slides, Extra Support Websites, Challenging & Thoughtful Questioning)
- Student Worksheet(s)
- Mindfulness Extension Activities
- Assessment Opportunity (Confidence Checker)
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)
- Mapped against Latest DfE Guidance, PSHE Association Core themes and 2020 Requirements
The Cre8tive Curriculum way!
Our shared vision at Cre8tive Curriculum is to help teachers to equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning and become independent critical thinkers. Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need for educational, fun and creative
Join our friendly [PSHE teachers Facebook] group, with 4000+ other teachers, for support, top tips and resource sharing.
Why not sign up to our [monthly newsletter] and access free resources and exclusive discounts