This is a 25 slide lesson, animated power point presentation on “Places of Worship & Symbols – Christianity and Islam“. All of the slides are editable so you can modify the slides if you need to. There are teacher notes on some of the slides to provide further instructions.
The learning outcome for this lesson is:
- To understand how people express their faith through their what they wear. To look at examples of symbolism within Christianity and how they may be expressed in clothing.
Some key terms covered in the lesson
- Expression, Clothing, Place of Worship
This Lesson Pack Contains:
- 1 Fully Editable PowerPoint (Learning Outcomes, Variety of Tasks, Embedded URL Clips, Editable Quality PPT Slides.
- Assorted materials for varying levels of ability
- Teacher Notes (On some slides)